OMNY Full-Stack Developer
Do you have a passion for new technologies and for facing problems and find solutions? Then, imagine being a key competence in a team working on our Server-based gaming system to enable distribution of all our gaming content to land based casinos, integrated resorts and shipboard establishments.
As a Full-stack Developer for our OMNY product you are part of a distributed team with developers and testers. You will report to the Product Manager but encouraged to take your own initiative. You will get to work with a variety of technologies and bring your own know-how and experience to help us grow our services.
Here’s a unique opportunity for being part of the journey to enable players old and young to enjoy the Play’n GO Entertainment value where we have not reached before!
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Requirements analysis, functional and technical analysis and design
- Contribute to our continuous improvement and lean thinking processes
- Work closely with other developers, QA and product team
- Writing high quality code and documentation
- Apply your strong analytical skills, commitment to quality
- You are sensitive to the performance, reliability and maintainability of your code